Having a virtual / web-based business, I partner with clients from all over the United States and the world. I take each writing project as a challenge to write a great resume that fits seamlessly with your personal brand, current career goals, and future career needs. My experience and dedication ensure that every resume and LinkedIn Profile written by ResumeWonders, meets the needs and expectations of my clients.
My executive career coaching and consulting services provide clarity, instruction, resources, and tools for job seekers. I have a passion for learning about my clients, understanding their current challenges, assisting in clarifying their career goals, and improving their job search knowledge.
Whether identifying your authentic brand, preparing for interviews, implementing specific job search strategies, or developing and maintaining a focused online presence via LinkedIn and other tools, I can help.
Don't Settle - discover how to go after the job of your dreams!
Isn’t it time to get started?
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Certified Internet Job Search Expert (CISJE)
- Business Coaching Specialist (BCS)
- Certified PeopleMap Trainer
- Authorized D.I.S.C. Assessment Administrator
- Certified 360Reach Analyst
- Contributor and owner of the ResumeWonders' Blog
- Contributor and group member of the Resume Chicks' Blog
- Past contributor to the Fox Job Shop, Detroit's FOX 2 TV
- 2nd Place Award Winner in the Career Change Category - 2009 TORI Awards
- 4-Time, 2009 & 2010 International TORI (Toast of Resume Industry) Awards nominee
- Provided Several Expert Advice for Career segments on WJBK-Fox's Detroit Channel 2
- Interviewed for articles in the Detroit Free Press and The Flint Journal
- Awarded 'Top 100 Career Development Blog' recognition, 2017.
- Recognized as 'Jacksonville's Finest' in the long-standing Folio Magazine, 2016.
- Interviewed for career related Internet Radio programs
- Published work in 10 careers industry books
- Member and Past Conference Committee Member of Career Directors International (CDI)
- Member of Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW)
- Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
Knowing how to help my clients realize their potential, and develop documents and job search strategies to gain the dream job they deserve is my specialty.
Here is a Sample of Positions for which I have Written Resumes:
Advertising Executive Resume
Medical Director Resume
Medical Technologist Resume
Medical Devices Sales Resume
Mortgage Broker Resume
Network Administrator Resume
Nurse Practitioner Resume
Nursing Consultant Resume
Pharmaceutical Sales Resume
Physical Therapist Resume
Product Manager Resume
Project Manager Resume
Promotions Specialist Resume
Quality Control Director Resume
Registered Nursing Resume
Restaurant Manager Resume
Safety Specialist Resume
Sales Resume (Many Industries)
Senior Project Manager Resume
Senior Consultant Programmer Resume
Social Worker Resume
Special Education Teacher Resume
Systems Analyst Resume
Ultrasound Technologist Resume
Veterinarian Technician Resume
Warehouse Manager Resume